Ireland’s Wildlife is a website created by wildlife enthusiasts for wildlife enthusiasts and for the general public who want to learn more about the fascinating wildlife and natural history on in and around the island of Ireland.
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Views and opinions expressed on the site are those of the respective authors and not necessarily those of Ireland’s Wildlife or its publishers.
- While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and relevance of every item posted on the site, mistakes can and do happen, items will date, and new discoveries are constantly being made. By using the site you indemnify Ireland’s Wildlife an its publishers from any liability arising from the subsequent application of information acquired through the site. Please check the relevant facts for yourself if they will have a material impact on the validity of the work you are doing. If you do find inaccurate or out-dated information on the site, please let us know using the contact form and we’ll endeavour to correct it wherever necessary.
- By submitting information to the site (comments, photos, video, articles, stories, audio and other media) you grant Ireland’s Wildlife non-exclusive unlimited rights to publish / share that content on the Ireland’s Wildlife website, social media sites and other online or offline platform or media.
- You agree that you will be considerate of other users and that when posting to the site you will refrain from offensive or inappropriate language. Healthy debate is encouraged… but always respect the opinion of other users, and their rights to express them. Site administrators have the authority to delete content they deem inappropriate at their discretion, and ban offending users from posting additional material to the site.
- … to be continued as necessary as the site evolves.
EU Cookie Compliance
In May 2011 new EU Privacy Laws on the use of browser cookies came into force.
You can control your acceptance of cookies and/or disable them entirely in your web browser settings — and the latest versions of leading browsers provide even more control over how your browser handles cookies.
- By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that your browser settings are sufficient to indicate your consent to the use of first-party cookies to help improve overall usability and refine the content and services we offer.