Are you in a quandary about what to buy for the wildlife lover in your life this Christmas?
Time is running out, and wildlife types can be notoriously difficult to buy for. We know what we like… and by and large we like to pick stuff out for ourselves. But there are a few things wildlife lovers tend to have in common… and therein lies a clue to choosing the perfect last minute Christmas gift.
- We jump at any chance we get to spend EVEN MORE time watching wildlife
- We love picking up hints, tips and techniques to improve our wildlife watching experience
- We relish exploring new places and discovering new wildlife
- We enjoy meeting up with other people who love talking about wildlife just as much as we do
Where is this leading… ? Well, as you may have guessed we happen to have something that ticks all of those boxes for you.
Introducing the Discover Wildlife Gift Voucher….
Our new Discover Wildlife Weekends are an exciting development for 2013, and they’re shaping up nicely!
We’ll be confirming dates for spring weekends early in the new year, and will let you all know as soon as things are pinned down… but in the meantime Discover Wildlife Gift Vouchers are the perfect choice. Valid for a whole year from date of purchase they can be redeemed for a place on any of the weekend events scheduled during that period.
We’ll be updating the Discover Wildlife Weekend Schedule as soon as the details are finalised for each weekend.
Want a few more reasons why a Discover Wildlife Gift Voucher make the ideal last-minute Christmas Gift:
- There’s no waiting for the postman: vouchers (like the one above) arrive by email straight to your inbox — you just print off at home: no waiting around for the postman — just open the file, print it, stick it in a fancy envelope and hey-presto… instant Christmas gift!
- It gives the recipient something to look forward to after Christmas and into the New Year.
- While gift vouchers are sometimes dubbed “inconsiderate” — this one shows you appreciate their passion for wildlife.